Everything your students need to know to land the job and live the life they'll love.
Land the Job Masterclass guides students through mastering every step to landing the job.
This video-based platform breaks up all the steps of landing the job into 7 self-contained modules. This interactive masterclass moves students through each module, in order, so they can master each component of the job search process before moving on to the next. After students have mastered the fundamental knowledge and created and targeted their documents, they can meet with university career counselors and advisors to refine their documents and get individual guidance on their processes.
In each of the seven modules, your students and alumni will learn how to:
1 Create a targeted Resume that stands out to employers
2. Write a targeted Cover Letter
3. Conduct a meaningful Job Search and tap into the Hidden Job Market
4. Ace the Interview
5. Request and provide References and Letters of Recommendation
6. Express Gratitude through Thank You Letters
7. Negotiate Salary and decide between competing Job Offers
Modules contain video tutorials, checklists, cheat sheets, guides, worksheets, and sample documents - everything your students and alumni need to know to land the job of their dreams.
Students can revisit this information again and again until they have it down, or each time they are applying for a part time job, an internship, or a full time job upon graduation.
Through these seven modules, your students will have access to:
- 36 videos totaling over 4 hours of video instruction
- 3 sample resumes
- Suggested format for cover letter writing
- An in-depth informational interviewing guide
- Job search timeline and networking timeline spreadsheets to stay on track
- A salary negotiation worksheet
- And more!
Land the Job Masterclass is presented in step-by-step, bite-sized chunks so your students and alumni will have all the tools they need to make their career dreams a reality!